Boiled Yam and Egg sauce is a very delicious breakfast popular in Nigeria and today i will giving you the procedures and how to make it.
The Ingredients used in making this dish are as follows:
- Vegetable Oil
- Fresh Tomatoes
- Fresh pepper
- Seasoning & Salt to taste
PROCEDURES INVOLVED IN MAKING THIS DISH ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Pill the back of your yam and cut into your preferred size and wash it in a bowl of water
- Boil the yam for about 25-30 minutes
- sieve out the water when the yam in cooked well
- In another bowl break you egg whisk it
- cut your fresh tomatoes,pepper and Onions in another bowl
- Heat up your frying Pan and pour in your vegetable oil
- Allow the vegetable oil to heat for about 1-2mins
- Then Pour in your Onions,tomatoes and pepper.
- Allow the mix to dry for about 5 minutes
- Add your seasonings to taste and pour in your eggs
- Allow the mix to heat for about 3mins.
- Then Serve
STAY TUNED FOR MORE LIFESTYLE AND NIGERIAN RECIPES !